Hu Jintao, President, People’s Republic of China
We gratefully acknowledge the contributions of our Founders’ Circle members:
- Makes it possible for the China-U.S. Center to design and develop initiatives that demonstrate in practical ways how commerce, communities and nature can thrive and grow in harmony.
- Enables training programs to be designed and delivered to senior public and private officials who are making crucial decisions on a daily basis about China’s development.
- Brings together leading companies, government officials and champions of sustainability in a new form of partnership to chart a course for sustainable development in China, the U.S. and the world.
- Is tax deductible – the U.S. Secretariat of the China-U.S. Center for Sustainable Development is a 501© (3) non-profit organization.
Benefits of Membership:
- Engage with senior government officials and leading industry representatives who are charting a sustainable future for China, the U.S. and the world.
- Participate in the Center’s initiatives and demonstration projects.
- Recognition as a visionary leader who addresses the needs for developing new solutions necessary to a sustainable future in China, the U.S. and the world.
- Satisfaction of making a positive difference in how China and the world design a sustainable future.
Deng Nan, Chief Executive Secretary, China Association for Science and Technology
Levels of Participation:
The China-U.S. Center welcomes companies, organizations and individuals to join our efforts by becoming a member of the Founders’ Circle. Members of the Founders’ Circle are annually recognized for their support based on the following levels:
For corporations and organizations with annual revenues of $1 billion and above.
For corporations and organizations with annual revenues less than $1 billion.
For more information and details regarding ways to contribute, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org