“The China-U.S. Center is uniquely positioned to set the standards for the design of new towns and build the human and organizational capacity for their sustainable development.”
Nie Meisheng, President China Real Estate Chamber of Commerce
As a Friend of the Circular Economy, your financial support will accelerate the work of the China U.S. Center for Sustainable Development in demonstrating how to build a new type of economy – a circular economy based on nature’s regenerative cycles. Such a circular economy will be powered by clean and renewable energy, use material inputs that don’t have negative effects on people or the environment, and employ manufacturing, distribution and recovery systems that allow those material inputs to be put back into productive use.
Friends of the Circular Economy make an annual contribution of $5,000 or more, with this support going directly to the Center’s demonstration projects and training for public officials in the principles and practices of sustainable development.
We gratefully acknowledge the contributions of our Friends of the Circular Economy:
- Bio-Reaction Industries
- Centria, Inc.
- Elizabeth Economy, Ph.D.
- FMYI, Inc.
- Global Building Systems, Inc.
- Green Market Solutions, Inc.
- Herman Miller, Inc.
- Hycrete Technology, LLC
- McWane, Inc.
- MechoShade Systems, Inc.
- Philips Lighting Company
- Theodore Roosevelt, IV and Whalesback Foundation
Benefits of Membership:
- Briefings by the Chair, members of the Board of Councilors and Secretariat.
- Invitations to the Center’s special events.
- Opportunity to participate in the Center’s demonstration projects.
- Recognition in the Center’s materials and reports.
- The satisfaction that you are genuinely making a difference.
Be a Friend of the Circular Economy!
For more information and details regarding ways to contribute, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.